Welcome to the 2014 Baseball and Softball Seasons at the MYAA! We have been working hard preparing for the upcoming season and we are excited to have you be a part of it.
The following are key notes for 2014:
Registration cost remains the same for 2014. $85 for first child, $65 for second child, and $40 for each additional child in the same family.
* Online registration opens Saturday, February 1st. Click HERE for the onlne registration page and follow the link.
* There will be one in person registration night for those that can not register online. Tuesday, March 4th from 7:00 to 9:00 pm at the MYAA Building.
* When you register online, you have the option of paying by credit card or mailing a check into the building.
* We understand that times are tough and we want to make sure everyone has an opportunity to play. Therefore this year we opened up a payment plan option if you need some additional time to pay. $50 is due at time of registration, half of the remaining balance is due 4/13 and the final balance is due 5/1.
* Whereas softball is fairly standard for registration based on grade, baseball becomes a little more involved as there is some crossover. Please visit the baseball page HERE to learn about the various leages so that you know which one to register for when you begin the process.
* There is a new Intermediate 50/70 baseball league that you can learn more about on the baseball page as well.